Seeking Senior Civil Engineering Project Manager (Sarasota) 22 December 2016
Waldrop Engineering is seeking an experienced Senior Civil Engineering Project Manager for land development projects for our Sarasota office. It is an opportunity to work with an aggressive, dynamic, and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will help grow our office in the Sarasota area as well as help lead & manage a development team of engineers and designers to design, permit, and construct projects.
Waldrop Engineering is a diverse land development consulting firm providing civil engineering, planning, and landscape architecture services throughout Florida for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems.
The applicant must have the following skill sets:
Personal Qualifications Include:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Permitting experience with local agencies.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Engineering expertise in water & wastewater distribution systems, surface water management systems, drainage systems, roadways, and other similar land development related design.
- Preparation of engineering permits, plans, and technical specifications.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- 10+ years of civil engineering experience with land development projects.
- Minimum of a BS in Civil Engineering.
- P.E. licensure.
- Experience with construction plan preparation for utility, stormwater, and land development/site design for local governmental agencies.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Engineering programs such as ICPR, StormCAD, & WaterCAD.
- MS Office, Excel, and Project