Seeking Civil Engineering AutoCAD Designer (Tampa) 22 December 2016
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineering AutoCAD Designer for land development projects in our Tampa office. Candidate will work closely with team members on the design and permitting of site development projects. It is preferred that Candidate has experience in using AutoCAD/Civil 3D for the production of plans and engineering design support documents.
Waldrop Engineering is a diverse land development consulting firm providing civil engineering, planning, and landscape architecture services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems.
The applicant must have the following skill sets:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with ACAD principles & practices.
- Review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective time-management, written and oral communication skills, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Preferred 3+ years of experience with construction plan preparation for utility, stormwater, and land development/site design for local governmental agencies.