Seeking Project Engineer (Bonita Springs) 04 April 2017
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Project Engineer with a B.S. in civil engineering or related field for our Bonita Springs office in Southwest Florida. As a project engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the engineering process including planning, design, permitting, client relations, agency relations, construction observation, and plan production.
Waldrop Engineering is a diverse land development consulting firm providing civil engineering, planning, and landscape architecture services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems.
The applicant must have the following skill sets:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Preparation of engineering permits, plans, and technical specifications.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Coordination with a project team & clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Minimum of a BS in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- 2-5 years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- EI preferred or ability to obtain within six months.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- Candidates with related work experience in Southwest Florida preferred.