Civil Engineering Project Manager (Bonita Springs) 12 September 2018
Category: Civil Engineering Project Manager
Experience: 10+ years
City: Bonita Springs
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with relative work experience.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited (Regional project/office-related travel)
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is seeking a Project Manager for site/civil engineering and land development projects for the Bonita Springs office. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person will actively participate in the growth of our firm in the Southwest Florida area while providing leadership and management to our team of engineers and designers.
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is a full-service land development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Orlando, Tampa, and Sarasota, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Personal Qualifications Include:
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of projects.
- High-energy, hard-working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Engineering expertise in water & wastewater distribution systems, surface water management systems, drainage systems, roadways, and other similar land development related design.
- Experience with taking projects from entitlements through construction.
- Ability to effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and scheduling demands for different types of projects ranging from large scale developments to compact commercial infills.
- Participate in company marketing efforts to help grow the company’s profile and relationships with our existing and future client base and governmental agencies.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- 10+ years of civil engineering experience with land development projects.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering and Florida P.E. licensure.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Experience with engineering programs such as ICPR, StormCAD, & WaterCAD.
- Local experience preferred.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: info@WaldropEngineering.com Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777