Civil Engineering Designer (Tampa) 14 August 2019
Category: Civil Engineering Designer
Experience: Senior Level – 6+ years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineering CAD Designer with civil engineering experience on land development projects in our Tampa office. Candidate needs a high level of experience in Civil 3D for the production of plans and engineering design support documents. Candidate needs to be able to move forward multiple projects concurrently and work closely with team members on the design and permitting efforts for those projects.
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is a full-service development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota, and Fort Myers, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Personal Qualifications Include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- 8 plus years of relevant civil engineering experience with land development projects.
- Experience with construction plan preparation for utility, stormwater, and land development/site design for local governmental agencies.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with ACAD principles & practices.
- Strong understanding of construction plan preparation and details.
- Review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective time-management, written and oral communication skills, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: info@WaldropEngineering.com Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777