Construction Services Project Manager (Sarasota) 31 May 2019
Category: Civil Engineering/Construction Services
Experience: Senior Level – 6+ years
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineering Construction Services Project Manager for a position in our Sarasota office. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing construction phase services for land development projects throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties. The candidate will be involved in QA/QC, Bidding, Scheduling, Construction Observation and Certification. This position will require working outdoors on active construction sites.
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is a full-service development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & resort communities, and commercial & industrial developments. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota, and Fort Myers, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
The applicant must have the following skill sets:
- Administration of construction documents such as contracts, shop drawings, pay requests and other similar documents.
- Coordination of construction plans & specifications with contractors during construction including site observation of construction activities.
- Preparation of certification packages to governmental agencies.
- Provide engineering services related to construction activities and project certifications.
- Quality Control of construction documents including review of construction plans and schedule of quantities.
- Coordination of construction process with the Engineer of Record.
- Hard working, detail oriented with an understanding of engineering principles & practices.
- 6+ years of experience with land development construction projects.
- Candidates with related work experience on the west coast of Florida preferred.
- Candidates with college degree in engineering or construction related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: info@WaldropEngineering.com Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777