Design Engineer (Bonita Springs) 22 June 2018
Category: Design Civil Engineer
Experience: Entry Level (0-2 years)
City: Bonita Springs
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with relative work experience.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited (Regional project/office-related travel)
Waldrop Engineering is seeking a Design Engineer with a B.S. in civil engineering or related field for our Bonita Springs office. As a design civil engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the engineering process including planning, design, permitting, client relations, agency relations, construction observation, and plan production. This position will be part of an exciting and growing team and applicants have the opportunity for multiple career paths within our team.
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is a full service development consulting firm specializing in planning, landscape architecture, and civil engineering. Our team provides services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial developments, and master surface water management systems. Headquartered in Bonita Springs, with branch offices in Orlando, Tampa and Sarasota, the Waldrop Team offers multi-disciplinary expertise founded on exceptional customer service, quality design, and a solid commitment to our clients’ success.
Personal Qualifications Include:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and technically sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Coordination with a project team & clients throughout the duration of the project.
- Minimum of a BS in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- 0-2 years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- EI preferred or ability to obtain within six months.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Project.
- Candidates with related work experience in Florida preferred.
Interested candidates must include a cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio/work samples to: info@WaldropEngineering.com Candidates will be evaluated based on relative work experiences, work samples, degree work, and performance interview. Please visit our web site at www.WaldropEngineering.com for more information.
Phone: (239) 405-7777