Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Bonita Springs) 31 October 2018
Category: Overhead – Administrative
Experience: 4+ years
City: Bonita Springs, Florida
Education Requirements: Related college degree preferred, with applicable work experience.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Travel Required: Limited (Regional project/office-related travel)
Waldrop Engineering, P.A. is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our Bonita Springs office. Waldrop Engineering is a diverse land development consulting firm providing civil engineering, planning, and landscape architecture services for a wide array of projects including master planned residential communities, golf course & destination resort communities, community parks, campus planning, and commercial & industrial developments.
Job Duties: Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the planning, civil engineering, and landscape architecture departments. Administrative duties will include:
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Monitor visitor access, greet visitors appropriately, and maintain security awareness.
- Determine visitor needs in a professional manner and direct visitors to correct person.
- Keep reception area clean and neat.
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner.
- Clearly determine the purpose of the call.
- Screen calls as required for managers.
- Forward calls to appropriate person.
- Take and deliver messages accurately and completely.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Manage conference rooms and set up / restore for meetings.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system, and coordinate and maintain records for staff.
- Photocopy and collate documents.
- Monitor, control and order office supplies.
- Process incoming & outgoing mail, deliveries, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare permit applications with project team.
- Track permit applications.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, schedules, budgets and other project documents.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
- Coordinate permit applications with permit agency.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant and with direct customer service responsibilities is desirable
- Computer/keyboard skills and knowledge of relevant software including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management, and operations.
Phone: (239) 405-7777